Vatican Guided Tour with Italy With Us. Enjoy exclusive access to the Vatican Museums with our Daily tours - beat the queues! Enjoy the many artworks, architecture and artefacts before you witness the stunning beauty of the Sistine Chapel at the conclusion of the Vatican Tour. St. Peter's and the Sistine Chapel Guided Tour are not to miss! Whether for historical or religious reasons, the Vatican is undoubtably one of the most important and interesting destinations in Europe, its reach has extended to every corner of the globe.
Notice: Under 25s Discount only valid for student ID card holders (passports not accepted).
Dress code: Knees and shoulders should be covered at all times during your tour or you will not be allowed entrance.
We are the Vatican specialists.
We offer a group tour with Privileged Entrance - if there is a line to enter the Vatican museums it is usually a very long line and the wait can be an hour or more. Not with us! We offer reserved entrance to guarantee that you don’t have to wait in line! We make sure you don't queue whether it's at 10.00, 12.00 or even 14.00 in the afternoon!
No other company can offer what we can and here is why:
- We have an office very close to the entrance of the Vatican. Other companies meet their clients on the street or in a bar, some clients who have booked online never find their guide and miss the tour altogether.
- We are the only people to offer after-hours tours of the Vatican on a regular basis. Others have a few dates in the year and often have to cancel even these.
- We offer a wider range of tours - from the after-hours to private tours in normal opening times and then group tours throughout the day as well as St. Peter's alongside the Sistine Chapel guided tour. Our 8am VIP tour (entering an hour before the crowds) has been enormously successful as well.
- Tours in English - Our guides are all highly qualified and speak fluent English (most are American with a few Irish, English and one from New Zealand). They also benefit from our larger range of tours, giving them a wider platform.
- Tours in other languages - we have mother-tongue guides for nearly every language.
- If you book a tour in Rome we will give you an official receipt so that you are protected and the Italian law is respected. You shouldn't hand over money outside a regular office and without getting a receipt.
- We can see the situation of the famous line for the Vatican museums from our office so can adjust the tours accordingly. For example, if there is no line you don’t have to pay extra money for privileged entrance.
Italy With Us - Vatican Guided Tour - St. Peter's - Sistine Chapel Guided Tour