David & the Accademiafrom
Our Guided Tours of the Accademia are a customer favourite - Visit Florence and experience the Accademia Gallery, and your guide will enlighten you with its historical works, and introduce you to the home of the statue of David. This art gallery has really only been “discovered” in the last 10 years, always sitting in the shadow of the more famous Uffizi, and is now especially known for its sculptures by Michelangelo, and also hoasts a lot of important exhibitions. Italy With Us offer experienced and knowledagble guides for group and private tours of the Accademia Museum Florence.
Tour of the Uffizifrom
La Galleria degli Uffizi is on the list of the world’s top 10 museums and art galleries - hence the long line of people at the entrance waiting to get in. Our Guided Tours of the Uffizi Gallery offer a unique insight into this wonderful world. A name synonymous with renaissance art, in a city which to all intents and purposes is the home of renaissance art - a collection that humbles countless galleries worldwide, the Uffizi is truly unique.
Florence in a Dayfrom
This tour is for those who know what they want! Our Florence in a Day tour will leave no stone unturned. The tour comprises of an introductory tour of the city and its most famous sites before moving on to tour of both the Uffizi and Accademia art galleries!
Only here for a day? Your first visit? Need to refresh your memory about the story of Florence or want to know more about it? Then Italy With Us Guided Tours Florence is for you! We have a tour of all the basics for those who are pressed for time, or simply require a relaxed introduction to the city and its attractions.
Essential Florence & Accademiafrom
Take our Introduction to Florence & Accademia tour to really get to grips with Florence and its artistic history. This combination tour includes a comprehensive introduction to the city's most famous sites as well as a tour of the famous Accademia Di Belle Arti, the home of Michelangelo's David.
Essential Florence & Uffizifrom
Join us on our Introduction to Florence & Uffizi - Florence City Tour combination. You will get a tour of Florence, witness its mesmerising, medieval beauty first-hand, stop off at its various famous sites and then move on to the opulence and splendour of the renowned Uffizi Gallery on what is basically a full day tour of Florence.
Florence Day Trip from Romefrom
Do not fret if you don’t have time for an overnight stay in Florence. The high speed train link means you can go from Rome’s city center to the center of Florence in less than 90 minutes. This day trip to Florence from Rome offers the perfect opportunity to take in another great city on your holiday.
- 6.45am: Meet IWU representative in Termini Station who will direct you to your trains.
- 7.15am: Train departs from Termini.
- 8.51am: Train arrives in Florence where you will be met by an IWU representative who will take you on a nice stroll through the city to our Florence office. Here you will have some free time to freshen up, have some breakfast, and meet your guide.
- 11.00am: Guided visit through the Uffizi Museum (approximately 2 hours).
- 1.00pm: Lunch Break - lunch not included in the price but we can advise you of the best places to eat.
- 2.00pm: Start your walking tour through the city, crossing the Ponte Vecchio, Piazza Signoria, then rub the Porcellino's Nose for luck before heading off to see Palazzo Strozzi.
- Choose to upgrade your tour to include the statue of David housed in the Accademia by selecting the option above (additional 1 hour 20 minutes).
- 5.00pm: Free time to enjoy Florence.
- 6.08pm: Return Train departs for Rome.
- 7.40pm: Train arrives in Rome, Termini Station.
Cancellations: Please note that if you cancel your booking for this tour, we cannot refund the cost of the train fare.