Terms & Conditions
- For exceptions to this policy, see Exclusive & Private Tours below.
- If you cancel your reservation more than 7 full days prior to your tour ItalyWithUs will refund 85 percent of your total payment.
- If you cancel within 7 full days - up to 48 hours prior to your tour ItalyWithUs will refund 15 percent of the total of your payment.
- If you cancel within 48 hours prior to the commencement of your tour you will not receive a refund.
- If you have not cancelled your reservation and are not present at the commencement of your tour you are not entitled to a refund.
- If you fail to show for your tour due to extenuating circumstances beyond your control we reserve the right to decide whether your booking may be transferred to another tour. This concession will be offered only when other tours of equal or lesser classification(s) are available or wish to pay a supplement for a tour of greater classification(s).
- If your tour needs to be altered or cancelled by ItalyWithUs due to circumstances beyond our control we will provide another tour for you of equal or greater value and classification. (*)
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend any of our tours at any time due to extenuating circumstances beyond our control. In this case you will receive a full refund or be offered the opportunity to transfer to another tour of equal or greater value and classification. We reserve the right to offer you an alternative tour of equal or greater value.
- All ItalyWithUs tours will continue despite bad weather conditions. However, we reserve the right to cancel a tour in the event of extreme weather or other extreme conditions. In this case, ItalyWithUs will offer you another tour of equal or greater value and type, or a partial refund.
Exceptions: Exclusive & Private Tours
The reservation for all exclusive and private tours; After-Hours Vatican, Vasari Corridor, After-Hours Doge's Palace and others not named here which are designated by ItalyWithUs as Exclusive or Private, must be made in advance by ItalyWithUs with the respective organizations. Therefore, ItalyWithUs cannot offer you any refund if you cancel your reservation with us for any of these tours. In this case, we strongly recommend that you obtain a travel insurance policy prior to or at the time of reserving your Exclusive & Private tour.
(*) If, due to circumstances beyond our control, ItalyWithUs has to cancel your Private After-Hours Vatican Tour or any Exclusive & Private Tour you are entitled to a full refund or another tour of equal value and type.
You may up-grade your tour at any time, provided you pay the difference between your original reserved tour and the new tour. In some cases, there may be an additional charge when the first tour has been booked and pre-paid by us. Please enquire early via email or telephone.
If you choose to change your reserved tour to one of lower classification or cost, you will not receive a refund on the difference between the costs of the tours.
Changes to your reservation that entail a date or time modification are subject to the conditions of the aforementioned cancellation policy. The change will incur an administrative fee of Five Euro €5. The change will only be made if there is space available on the requested date or time.
To Cancel a Reservation
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your tour and dates.
Those who require special assistance must inform Italy With Us of any disabilities or allergies at the time of booking. Not all historical sites are equipped for those who have walking difficulties, or those who require a wheelchair. Some sites such as the Colosseum Dungeons, or the Roman Forum would be difficult for those with mobility issues. We do not offer Group or Semi-Private tours of the Vatican to those who require a wheelchair, however we do offer a limited Private Tour of the Vatican for people with mobility issues. We also offer customized Private Tours of the Colossum & Roman Forum. For more information, please contact us.
Italy With Us highly recommend that those who require special assistance book a Private Tour with a companion who is able, and completely responsible for providing assistance. Italy With Us will always try to accommodate those with disabilities, but cannot be responsible or offer personal assistance for any traveller with disabilities. We would always suggest that travellers who may require special assistance book a Private Tour to allow for flexibility of timings, rout planning, and to ensure that you have the most enjoyable experience possible.
Legal Limitations of Responsibility
ItalyWithUs will endeavour to resolve issues and disputes as based on this Cancellation and Amendment Policy in an equitable and efficient manner. In all events, ItalyWithUs cannot be held liable or responsible for any legal, medical or other costs which may be incurred, whether or not these are due to the timeliness or delay of ItalyWithUs. In all cases, ItalyWithUs shall be legally liable only for the cost of the tour in dispute.
ItalyWithUs will endeavour to resolve all issues based on the terms of this Cancellation and Amendment Policy. In the event that an issue cannot be resolved to the satisfaction of both parties, legal jurisdiction will be Italy.