Skip-the-line and enjoy this early morning Vatican tour with Italy With Us! Experience privileged access to the Vatican Museums on this 8am Vatican tour. You will beat the queues by starting your tour one hour before the doors officially open. Tours of the Vatican with Italy With Us - a great chance to see all the attractions without the queues and fuss!
- A guided Vatican tour with small groups of average 20 people
- Enjoy the artworks, architecture and artefacts of the Vatican Museum
- Experience Michelangelo's breathtaking masterpiece - the Sistine Chapel!
"Italy With Us also offers a 'VIP' tour, which gains admission to the museums at 8am, an hour before the normal opening time. This means you can visit the Sistine Chapel first, before the hordes descend"... Nick Trend, The Telegraph.
Great Art, kept all to yourself - The Telegraph
"And don't be just another face in the crowd at the Sistine Chapel, in Vatican City. Italy With Us can get you in for an exclusive morning viewing before the doors officially open or after hoi polloi have been ushered out at night"... Kate Simon, Traveller's Guide: Italy in Style, The Independent.
Traveller's Guide: Italy in Style - The Independent
Notice: Under 25s Discount only valid for student ID card holders (passports not accepted).
Notice: Only Private and Semi-Private tours include a guided tour of St. Peter’s Basilica.
Dress code: Knees and shoulders should be covered at all times during your tour or you will not be allowed entrance.
Mobility & Wheelchair Restrictions
- Start your tour by meeting your guide at our licenced office, and you will then be escorted to the Vatican Museums entrance (only 350m). After going through security at the entrance, you will embark on a journey through the ages and experience one of the most famous museums in the world!
- Firstly, you will be quickly escorted through the museums to the Sistine Chapel and will witness Michelangelo's spectacular masterpiece, the Sistine Chapel ceiling. You will experience the Sistine Chapel with a unique perspective, before being opened to the public.
- Afterwards, you will then be shown through the museums and galleries, and are able to take your time, ask your guide any questions you may have, during which you will also be shown the Cabinet of the Masks and Raphael Rooms.
- Lastly, you will be taken to the secret entrance of St. Peter’s Basilica which is only accessible from within the Vatican Museums - and again, skip-the-line to this extraordinary church. If you have opted for the Private or Semi-Private tour, your guide will accompany you through the Basilica.
"Our first tour is at 8am – one hour before the normal opening time of the Vatican museums. Once in the office we greet clients who have booked the VIP tour online. During a normal day there are more than 2,000 people inside the Sistine Chapel at any one time. It can be very uncomfortable and difficult to really absorb the wonders of one the world's most special places. This early morning tour - where you are guaranteed entrance BEFORE the Vatican Museums open to the public - has become extremely popular indeed and is only upstaged by our ridiculously limited After Hours tour, when the Sistine chapel is exclusively ours. We were the very first company to open both tours to the public and remain the benchmark to which others attain." Helen Donegan, Founderof Italy With Us.