Skip-the-line and enjoy this early morning Vatican tour with Italy With Us! Experience privileged access to the Vatican Museums on this 8am Vatican tour. You will beat the queues by starting your tour one hour before the doors officially open. Tours of the Vatican with Italy With Us - a great chance to see all the attractions without the queues and fuss!
- A guided Vatican tour with small groups of average 20 people
- Enjoy the artworks, architecture and artefacts of the Vatican Museum
- Experience Michelangelo's breathtaking masterpiece - the Sistine Chapel!
Now including Exclusive Access to
THE CABINET OF THE MASKS!
"Italy With Us also offers a 'VIP' tour, which gains admission to the museums at 8am, an hour before the normal opening time. This means you can visit the Sistine Chapel first, before the hordes descend"... Nick Trend, The Telegraph.
Great Art, kept all to yourself - The Telegraph
"And don't be just another face in the crowd at the Sistine Chapel, in Vatican City. Italy With Us can get you in for an exclusive morning viewing before the doors officially open or after hoi polloi have been ushered out at night"... Kate Simon, Traveller's Guide: Italy in Style, The Independent.
Traveller's Guide: Italy in Style - The Independent
Notice: Under 25s Discount only valid for student ID card holders (passports not accepted).
Dress code: Knees and shoulders should be covered at all times during your tour or you will not be allowed entrance.
During the Holy Year of Mercy 2016, St Peter’s Basilica is subject to unexpected closures, without notice, due to religious celebrations and Jubilee ceremonies. In the event of this occurrence, this will not affect your visit of the museums and Sistine Chapel. Italy With Us is not responsible for any inconvenience you may experience in the event of the a sudden closure of the Basilica.
"Our first tour is at 8am – one hour before the normal opening time of the Vatican museums. Once in the office we greet clients who have booked the VIP tour online. During a normal day there are more than 2,000 people inside the Sistine Chapel at any one time. It can be very uncomfortable and difficult to really absorb the wonders of one the world's most special places. This early morning tour - where you are guaranteed entrance BEFORE the Vatican Museums open to the public - has become extremely popular indeed and is only upstaged by our ridiculously limited After Hours tour, when the Sistine chapel is exclusively ours. We were the very first company to open both tours to the public and remain the benchmark to which others attain." Helen Donegan, Founder and Owner of Italy With Us.
We are the Vatican specialists.
We offer a group tour with Privileged V.I.P. Entrance - if there is a line to enter the Vatican museums it is usually a very long line and the wait can be an hour or more. Not with us! We can offer reserved entrance to guarantee that you don’t have to wait in line and can choose the best time for your visit (8.00am; 10.00am; 12.00pm; 2.00pm+). Our 8.00 am entrance will ensure that you go into the museums before the general public. The official time for the regular line to enter is 9.00am.
No other company can offer what we can and here is why:
- We have an office very close to the entrance of the Vatican. Other companies meet their clients on the street or in a bar, some clients who have booked online never find their guide and miss the tour altogether.
- We are the only people to offer after-hours tours of the Vatican on a regular basis. Others have a few dates in the year and often have to cancel even these.
- We offer a wider range of tours - from the after-hours to private tours in normal opening times and then group tours throughout the day as well as Tours of Sistine Chapel alongside St. Peters. Our 8am VIP tour (entering an hour before the crowds) has been enormously successful as well.
- Tours in English - Our guides are all highly qualified and speak fluent English (most are American with a few Irish, English and one from New Zealand). They also benefit from our larger range of tours, giving them a wider platform.
- Tours in other languages - we have mother-tongue guides for nearly every language.
- If you book a tour of the Vatican in Rome we will give you an official receipt so that you are protected and the Italian law is respected. You shouldn't hand over money outside a regular office and without getting a receipt.
- We can see the situation of the famous line for the Vatican museums from our office so can adjust the tours accordingly. For example, if there is no line you don’t have to pay extra money for privileged entrance.